Monday 11 April 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘Double Portion’


Instead of shame and dishonour, you shall have a double portion of prosperity and everlasting joy. (Isaiah 61:7 TLB)

                                                                     Prayer 

Father God, thank You for giving me freedom and peace in exchange for a hothouse of anger. You want to help me trust You to remove my fearful suspicions, through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. You want to give me an open, vulnerable heart. You are with me to forgive me, renew, revitalise and heal me In my body, mind, spirit, and soul in the name of Jesus Christ, so I come to You with all my praise and thanksgiving.
Today, I shall face all of my fears with You, I open up my heart to You and ask You to help me face all the hidden resentments that have nipped at my heart. I shall take Your hand and trust You to help me grow in a new heart In the very heart of Jesus Christ. I am assured no matter what I have done and been through in life, You can turn all things together for my good. 
You will add back to me all the things that have been stolen and lost from me. Instead of shame and dishonour, I shall have a double-portion of prosperity and everlasting joy. 
Lord, You are the only One who can heal me and make me well once again. If my sickness was caused through my sin, I am sorry for offending You with my sin. Lord, You are willing to forgive me all of my sin and heal me through Jesus Christ my Saviour. In faith I receive Your healing in Christ Jesus name. I commit and commend this prayer to You through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment