Friday 29 April 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Let me Listen’’

But if not, then listen to Me. Keep silence and I will teach you wisdom! Job 33:33 (TLB)

                                                                  Prayer

Oh my precious Lord, let me hold my peace and listen to You. I shall keep silent so You can teach me Your wisdom very attentively. Your wisdom and instructions are not always the same as mine and what I might expect. 
Father, You, have promised me, You would fight all my battles for me and settle any outstanding scores I may have. You will work out all the solutions with those who contend with me. I shall let others contend, but I will not contend with them. I shall hold my peace and listen for Your wisdom. 
There  is a time to make peace and a time to take arms, a time to break down and a time to build up, a time to rip out and a time to mend. I shall listen for guidance in such a time as this. You are with me, and will protect me from my enemy  who creeps hungrily about eager to devour all who is in his path. My enemy is not human, and I won’t escape with my feeble human tactics and devices. You have told me, no weapon formed against me will prosper because I am Yours. I ask You to take charge of all my battles for me in the precious name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment