Saturday 16 April 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘Almighty Power’

Last of all I want to remind you that your strength must come from the Lord’s mighty power within you. Put on all of God’s armour so that you will be able to stand safe against all strategies and tricks of Satan. For we are not fighting against people made of flesh and blood, but against persons sons without bodies – the evil rules of the unseen world, those mighty satanic beings and great evil princes of darkness who rule this world; and against huge numbers of wicked spirits in the spirit world. (Ephesians 6:10-12 TLB)

                                                                     Prayer

Oh, my precious God, I am reminded that my strength comes from the Lord’s mighty power within me. I shall dress myself in the full armour of God so that I will be able to stand safe against all the strategies and tricks of Satan. So I shall use every piece of of God’s armour to resist the enemy whenever he attacks, and when it is all over, I will be standing up. To do this, I will need the strong belt of truth and the breastplate of God’s approval. I wear shoes that are able to speed me on as I preach the Good News of peace with God. In every battle I face I will need to put on the faith as my shield to stop the fiery arrows aimed at me by Satan. And I will wear the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit – which is the Word of God. 
For I am not fighting against people made of flesh and blood, but against persons sons without bodies – the evil rules of the unseen world, those mighty satanic beings and great evil princes of darkness who rule this world; and against huge numbers of wicked spirits in the spirit world. 
I bless Your holy name with all my heart. Yes, I will bless the Lord and will not forget the glorious things You do for me. You have forgiven me all of my sins. You have healed me. You ransomed me from hell. You surround me with loving-kindness and tender mercies. You fill my life with all good things! You have given me Your strength in the power of Your might. You have exchanged my weak qualities and abilities for the power of Your strength so I can become strong! You are all I need for power, love, a sound mind, and a happy heart. I receive all the endless riches of Your benefits in You and I shall decide to be happy today through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment