Thursday 31 March 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘Stand Silent’

Stand silent! Know that I am God! I will be honoured by every nation in the world!” 
(Psalm 46:10 TLB)

                                                                        Prayer

Oh! My precious God, I shall stand silent! I know that You are God! I will honour You and will stop wrestling with my troubles or worrying about my circumstances – the Lord Almighty is greater than all of them. I shall calm my soul and I shall focus on Your astounding wisdom, ability, and timing. I know Your faithfulness and I am not the only one who has struggled with trials – the saints of old – many of these great men and women of God faced the same fears and they overcame their fears by trusting in You and I will do the same. 
I remember what You have said in Exodus 14:13-14 TLB: “Don’t be afraid. Just stand where you are and watch, and you will see the wonderful way the Lord will rescue you today. The Egyptians you are looking at – you will never see them again. The Lord will fight for you, and you won’t need to lift a finger! This is the same for me. 
Father, You want to surround me with Your peace and demonstrate Your power, but You will only do this if I rest in Your care and I release my troubles into Your omnipotent hand. So, today I shall stop striving and doing things in my own will and strength. I will release my striving, and troubles into Your omnipotent hand. I will let the full meaning of Your Word impact to the core of my heart.  You are God and there is no other God as glorious as You and You love me and help me. I have no more reason to fear all I need to do is set my heart upon You in Christ Jesus my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment