Monday 14 March 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘Wisdom and Insight ‘

They are like trees along a riverbank bearing luscious fruit each season without fail. Their leaves shall never wither, and all they do shall prosper. Friendship with God is reserved for those who reverence Him. With them alone He shares the secrets of His promises.

                                                                      Prayer

Heavenly Father, I trust You to give me wisdom and insight in all that is before me today. I will not rely upon my own understanding, in all my ways I shall acknowledge Him. He will stop me from losing my footing and slip and slide this way and that way! I shall not choose a dizzy path. I am set on the path of favour and security. I shall stand tall and see how You cause me to flourish like a tree planted by streams of living water, and observe with wisdom how everything I do will prosper through Jesus Christ my Lord. He will share His secrets with me as He has said and promised through the Holy Spirit of God.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment