Wednesday 2 March 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘Peace of Mind’

"I am leaving you with a gift – peace of mind and heart! And the peace I give isn’t fragile like the peace the world gives. So don’t be troubled or afraid.” (John 14:27 TLB)

                                                                         Prayer 

Precious God, You have left me with a gift – peace of mind and heart! And that peace isn't fragile like the peace the world gives. So, I don’t need to be troubled or be afraid. Thank You for being at work within me, You are helping me to obey You, and helping me to do what 
You want. 
I live within the shadow of the Almighty God, He is my shelter and He is above all gods. This I do declare, that You alone are my refuge, my place of safety; You are my God, and I am trusting You. Your love for me is from everlasting to everlasting, and Your love for me is perfect. 
I may be tempted to think that You’ve afflicted me, but You have rescued me from every trap and You have protected me from the fatal plague. You will always be a shield to me and have sheltered me with Your wings. You have always been at work within me and You are bringing me to the place where You shelter me with Your promises, they  are my armour. 
Now, I don’t need to be afraid of the dark anymore, nor fear the dangers of the day; nor dread the plagues of darkness, nor disasters in the morning. You have called me to walk in faith in Christ Jesus, and this requires me to have a living relationship with Him every minute of every day no matter what the circumstances of my life maybe. You will always be there for me when I am hurting, heart-broken, You will be there to comfort me and to pick up the pieces where no-one else can. I worship, praise adore You forever and always through Jesus Christ my precious Lord.  Amen.    

No comments:

Post a Comment