Wednesday 16 March 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘Grow In Faith’

I would have you learn this great fact: that a life of doing right is the wisest life there is. (Proverbs 4:11 TLB)

                                                                      Prayer

Heavenly Father, I have to learn this great fact: that a life of doing right is the wisest life there is. You will direct me in the way of wisdom; You have led me in upright paths. 
I am so thankful and grateful to God, for giving me this great relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ; which is more than simply having my sins forgiven. 
In order for my faith go grow; I am willing for the Father to speak directly to my heart and direct me through my faith – stretching situations. I can count on the Lord to do whatever He desires to do in my life for the purpose of increasing my intimacy with Him. So, whatever trials I have to face, or the decisions I have to make; I will depend upon God’s strength and wisdom which go far beyond my own, and will seek Him in prayer and through the Word of God. 
I will pay attention to the promptings of the Holy Spirit of God, and shall be confident that He will work within me as I obey Him in an awesome way. I will acknowledge God in everything I do and whatever my situations maybe, I shall trust God to guide and lead me in His perfect will in the glory of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment