Friday 8 January 2016

New Blog Post: 'Come Into God's House and Meet with Him in Prayer' - 'Banish All Fear and Doubt'

Father, yes, I will  be bold and strong! I will banish fear and doubting the precious name of Jesus Christ! For I remember, the Lord my God is with me wherever I go. 
I don’t mean to say I am perfect. And I am not all I should be even yet, but I keep working toward that day when I will finally be all that Christ saved me for and wants me to be.
No, dear brothers, I am still not all I should be, but I am bringing all my energies to bear on this: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God is calling me up to heaven because of what Christ Jesus did for me.
I hope all of you who are mature Christians will see eye-to eye with me on these things, and if you agree on some point, I believe that God will make it plain to you.
The way you live will always please the Lord and honour Him, so that you will always be good, and do kind things for others, while all the time you are learning to know God better and better.
I am  praying, too, that you will filled with His mighty, glorious strength so that you can keep going no matter what happens – always full of joy of the Lord, and always thankful to the Father who has made us fit to share all the wonderful things that belong to those who live in the Kingdom of light.
Last of all I want to remind you that your strength must come from the Lord’s mighty power within you.
For every child of God can obey Him, defeating sin and evil pleasure by trusting Christ to help him. Father, I ask this prayer in the almighty and peerless name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment