Monday 4 January 2016

New Blog Post: 'I Belong To God'


All the nations in the world shall see that you belong to the Lord, and they will stand in awe. (Deuteronomy 28:10 TLB)

                                                                         Prayer

Oh! My precious Lord, all the nations within the world shall see that I belong to You, and they shall stand in awe. Lord, You have promised to give me the abundance of good things in the land, You have led me too. Just as You promised me: many children, many cattle, and abundant crops. You will open to me Your wonderful treasury of rain in the heavens, to give to me fine crops every season. 
You will bless everything I do; and I shall lend to many nations but shall not borrow from them. 
If I listen and obey Your commandments of the Lord my God that You are giving me today, You will make me the head and not the tail, and I shall always have the upper hand. But each of the blessings depends on my turning aside in any way from the laws You; and I must never worship other gods. I desire to be obedient to Your will and walk in Your ways to bring honour and glory to Your name in the precious name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment