Wednesday 27 January 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘ The Flame Of God Within Me’

This being so, I want to remind you to stir into flame the strength and boldness that is in you, that entered into you when I laid My hands upon your head and blessed you. 
(2 Timothy 1:6 TLB)

                                                                    Prayer

Oh! My precious God, I ask You once again to stir into flame the strength and boldness that is  within me, that entered into me when You laid Your hands upon my head and blessed me in the name of Jesus Christ, through the church,  those who You appointed that would pray over me and fill me with the supernatural power of Your Holy Spirit. For the Holy Spirit, God’s gift, does not want me to be afraid of people, but to be wise and strong, and to love them and enjoy being with them.
If I stir up this inner power, I will never be afraid to tell others about my precious Lord Jesus Christ, or to let them know that I am His friend.
I shall hold tightly to the pattern of truth He taught me, especially concerning the faith and love Christ Jesus offers me. I shall guard well the splendid, God-given ability I received as a gift from the Holy Spirit who lives deep within me.
I shall work hard so God can say to me, “Well done.” I shall be a good workman, one who does not need to be ashamed when God examines my work. I know what God’s Word says and means and I intend to follow His Word, in obedience to Christ Jesus. I will follow the narrow path that leads straight to God and I praise Him, adore and love Him for showing me His amazing grace and mercy now and forever more in Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment