Monday 25 January 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘A New Power Taking Shape’

                                                                          Prayer

O my precious God, You are a great God, an awesome God; the only One and true God; You only are worthy to be praised and adored and loved in  Jesus Christ’s name. He is perfect in every way. He is faithful and true and He has proved to me His promises come true. 
He is my shield and my shade for I hide in Him. I constantly abide in Him and He reigns and governs over me, through the Holy Spirit of God. He holds all the keys within my heart, and He holds the keys to wisdom and understanding which He gives graciously to those who ask Him for it in faith. When I ingest the words You speak to me; when I  meditate and ponder on what You tell me, a new power takes shape in my spirit. 
Your Word is grounded and rooted deep within my heart, soul, and spirit. I meditate and ponder upon Your Words all day long. The authority of Your Word bubbles up within me to give me wisdom, discretion, and understanding. You see my situation now. You will guide me continually, and You will satisfy me with all good things, and keep me healthy too; and I will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring.  I will never succumb to confusion, for confusion does not come from God. 
The Holy Spirit of God, He is the truth, will not present His own ideas to me,  but will pass onto me about my future which is in Almighty God’s hands. The plans He has  planned for my life will never fail, God will fulfil all His plans for my life at His appointed time. I will wait upon the Lord Jesus Christ, to guide and lead me into His perfect plan. Only He will open the doors of opportunity for me and He only can close the doors He doesn't want me to go through.  I trust Him daily to meet all my needs in accordance to His purposes and His plans will come into fruition. I give Him all the honour, praise and glory with thanksgiving for all of His faithfulness He has shown towards me in Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment