Tuesday 5 January 2016

New Blog Post: Come Into God’s House To Meet With Him In Prayer – ‘My Future Is In Your Hands’

For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. You will find me when you seek Me, if you look for Me in earnest, (Jeremiah 29:11-13 TLB)

                                                                     Prayer 

O my precious God, I thank You that You have planned my life. I am willing to place my future into Your hands, trusting You in faith that You have promised to work out Your purposes for my life.
I will do my part to help all those You choose to place within my path, my family, friends and even myself. I can see Your power to change the things which I am unable to change in my own will and strength. You have divine power to improve and change all the situations within the world – my friends, and also my neighbours. 
You have created each individual for a very important reason: Your reason. 
I have a very important work to do – and the best time to begin this work is right now. I am not afraid anymore for my confidence and trust is in God. 
For I know Your Word says, “You will never leave me or forsake me.” I can trust an unknown future to a known God through Jesus Christ my Saviour, Redeemer, and Lord. For the rest of my life I shall rely upon, depend upon, and lean upon the Holy Spirit of God for all of my needs through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment