Friday 27 November 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘You Choose my Friends’

A mirror reflects a man’s face, but what he is really like is shown by the kind of friends he chooses. (Proverbs 27:19TLB)
Prayer

Holy Spirit, I ask You to bring me the right friend, just like You did for Elijah and Elisha. You know all my needs, and You have promised to bring someone to me, who I can be evenly yoked together in Christ. Someone, who I can walk in step with, someone, I can develop openness and sharing. Someone I can fully trust in God. Someone, who will not betray anything that is being said to them and someone who can keep confidences, help me Jesus, as my Friend, to build godly and righteous friendships that keeps loneliness at bay and sharpens me for Your good and blessed purposes for me.

Jesus, I ask You to open the doors of service within my church and use all the gifts and talents You have given to me to magnify, glorify and praise the name of God in Christ Jesus now and forever more. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment