Wednesday 18 November 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘You Have Called Me’

I know even now God will give you whatever You ask. (John 11:21 NIV).

Prayer

Precious Lord, when it seems as if my world is upside down and all is out of control, I ask You to help me to have a strong and trusting faith. You may not remove the pain of my circumstances, but You will be my Guide and lead me through all the difficulties I face.
For I am Your Workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works which God has prepared in advance for me to do.
Your plan for my life is a unique plan. No one else will be able to do the work You are calling me to do as You have called me specifically for this work. You have placed Your anointing and gifts upon me through Your Holy Spirit, and at Your appointed time You will guide and lead me into the ministry You have waiting for me.

I wait in great expectation for I know God’s glory will be seen through my life and God’s promises to me will be fulfilled over every issue and detail of my life for His glory, kingdom and name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment