Wednesday 11 November 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘Anchored to Christ’

‘Anchored to Christ’

Around midnight, as Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to the Lord – and the other prisoners were listening (Acts 16:25 TLB)

Prayer

Lord Jesus, let me be rooted and grounded in You. Let me be anchored to the Source and Strength of my soul, spirit, body, and mind through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. You are my joy and I rejoice in You always. I know Your power is above all the principalities, powers and dominions in the world and You have promised You will deliver me through the glory of Your kingdom and name.
When the trials come let me respond: to resist in Your name and run straight to the throne of God’s grace and mercy I acknowledge Him in my situations.
I retreat into complete submission to God’s power and will. I shall reap the rewards of God, going through the difficulties with Jesus Christ, leading me all the way through the Holy Spirit of God.
I put my love, faith, and confidence in Christ’s power and not my own. He is always loving and faithful to me. He has promised never to leave or forsake me. He will never let me down. He will guide my footsteps and lead me into the places He wants me to be. Only He can open the doors of opportunities for me, and He will close the doors He does not want me to go through. I put my trust and confidence in Him forever and always giving all the praise, glory and honour to God my heavenly Father through Jesus my precious Lord. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment