Friday 13 November 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘Prayer Sustains Me’

The end of the world is coming soon. Therefore be earnest, thoughtful men of prayer.
(1 Peter 4:7 TLB)

Prayer

Father God, I shall not go into this dangerous world without prayer. I shall seek Your kingdom and Your name and not give up until I hear from You on the matter I am praying about. It is necessary for me to rise early in the morning just like Jesus did, and come to You in prayer and pour out my heart to You.
You enable me to lay all my troubles down at Your feet. I am able to discuss everything with You which troubles me.  You will lead and guide me into Your desired will and I have made the decision to follow You through the Holy Spirit of God in the name of Jesus Christ.
You know my heart and You know all the answers to the problems I have. You will meet all of my needs in accordance to Your will as I continue walking in the ‘Light with the Lord Jesus Christ’ in faith. 
I pray for Your perfect will to be done over every single situation I face.
I know You are the Giver of every good and perfect gift, which comes from heaven above. You have promised me to do all the necessary things needed for my good. I want to thank you Lord Jesus, for everything You have done for me.

Jesus, what I have gathered in my prayer life with You, thank You for Your wisdom, godliness, and righteousness, which have been given to me through God’s grace, mercy, and power to do His will. Praise and thanks be to God now and forever more. I pray in the almighty and precious name of Jesus Christ, my precious Lord, now and always. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment