Friday 20 November 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘God will Carry Your Burdens’

Give your burdens to the Lord. He will carry them. He will not permit the godly to slip or fall. He will send my enemies to the pit of destruction. Murderers and liars will not live out half their days. But I am trusting You to save me. (Psalm 55:22-23 TLB)

Prayer

Master, sometimes the burdens, anxieties and troubles are too heavy for me to carry. I have been taught by the Holy Spirit of God, to cast all of my burdens, anxieties, cares and troubles upon You through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. It is good to know You sustain me with Your righteous right hand and You will deliver me through Your supernatural power.
Thank You for Your broad shoulders, sturdy hands, and compassionate heart You show towards me.
Thank you for easing my load daily, and shining forth Your light in return for my heaviness. I trust in You, alone with all of my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul.
My confidence and faith is in You alone. I shall focus upon Your power and receive Your all-sufficient help. You have never let me down. You will not let me slip or fall. You will take care of all my enemies and send them to the pit of destruction.

Jesus, You have heard all of my pleas and cries. You have enabled me to persevere and do the job You are calling me to do for the glory, praise, honour and power of Your holy and precious name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment