Friday 26 June 2015

New Blog Post: ‘You Have Become A Part of Him’

For you have become a part of Him, and so you died with Him, so to speak, when He died; and now you share His new life and shall rise as He did. (Romans 6:5 TLB) 

Prayer

Father God, I praise and thank You that I have died to my “old self” through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. I have now become a part of Christ and share in this new life with Him. My old sinful nature has been crucified with Christ Jesus, and I no longer live, but Christ God, lives in me. This life that I now live in this body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and who died for me. His Blood was shed for me and He has washed and purified me from all of my sin and He remembers my sin no more.
I look upon my old sin nature as dead and unresponsive to sin, and instead I am alive to God, alert to Him, through Jesus Christ. I ask You, Holy Spirit, to invade every part of my body and take charge of everything for me. I will walk in the Light and obey all that You reveal to me in the precious name of Jesus Christ.

Holy Spirit, help me live one kind of life in holiness – the holiness of Jesus Christ; which has been given to me by God, who has put the holiness of His Son Jesus Christ, into me, and now I belong to a new spiritual order. Holy Spirit, I acknowledge I need You to help me to be changed in every aspect of my life. Help me Holy Spirit, to become more Christ - like forever and always in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment