Friday 12 June 2015

New Blog Post: ‘God Helps His People’

Those you help will be glad not only because of Your generous gifts to themselves and to others, but they will praise God for this proof that your deeds are as good as your doctrine. And they will pray for you with deep fervor and feeling because of the wonderful grace of God shown through you. 
Thank God for his Son – his Gift too wonderful for words. (2 Corinthians 9:13-15 TLB).

Prayer

O my beloved God, I have resolved to know nothing except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. My message and preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that my faith might not rest on men’s wisdom, but on God’s power. I speak of God’s secret wisdom, a wisdom that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began.
The Spirit of God has searched me in all things, even the deep things of God. I have not received the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that I may understand what God has freely given to me. Because of the service by which I have proved myself, men/women will praise God for the obedience that accompanies my confession of the gospel of Christ, and for my generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else. And in their prayers for me their hearts will go out to me, because of the surpassing grace God has given to me.

I thank You, O God for His indescribable gift. For who has known the mind of the Lord that He may instruct me? But I have the mind of Christ. No temptation has seized me except what is common to man/women. And God is faithful; He will not let me be tempted beyond what I can bear. But when I am tempted, He will also provide a way out so that I can stand up under it. Praise and thanks be to God, for His love, mercy, grace and faithfulness which He has showered upon me each day. I will always be full of gratitude to God through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment