Wednesday 17 June 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Talking to God’

But in the morning – it was Leah! “What sort of trick is this?” Jacob raged at Laban. “I worked for seven years for Rachel. What do you mean by this trickery?” (Genesis 29:25 TLB).

Prayer
O my precious God thank You that You have enabled me to talk to You. For although I have married for many years; I have felt invisible before my husband in his eyes, but I am not invisible to You, O God. The enemy has pushed me aside, pulled me back and put me down this has left me feeling inferior and inadequate all my life. Never being able to measure up to what my family wanted. I have felt I have been left outside and not been included as part of their lives. You have seen all my hurt and pain I have endured because of their treatment towards me.

But God, You have given me certain gifts, and they shall come forth they will change my life. So, please make clear to me what You have gifted me in. Show me the treasures You have placed inside of me, so I may magnify and glorify Your precious and holy name. I love You alone, O God; You come first and foremost in my life through Your precious Son the Lord Jesus Christ. I praise and thank You for Your amazing grace which You have bestowed upon me in Christ now and forever more. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment