Monday 15 June 2015

New Blog Post: A House Of Prayer – Daily Devotional - ‘Offer God a Sacrifice’

Reading: Hebrews 13:15-16

“Let the fruit of our lips praise His name.”

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I offer You a sacrifice of praise with thanksgiving, proclaiming the glory of Your kingdom and name. Let me receive Your divine power, which provides me with everything I need to live a Godly life. You call me to receive Your own glory and goodness, and by the same mighty power You give me Your rich and wonderful promises. You promise me I will escape the decadence around me caused by evil, and I will share in Your divine nature. Hence, I will make every effort to apply Your benefits of such promises to my life. My faith in Christ will produce a life of moral excellence. I will continue to display my relationship with Jesus in every facet of my life. You will grant me the requests to further my witness in Christ, in and through me. Let the God of peace, who was reborn from the dead, my Lord Jesus Christ equip me with whatever I may need to carry out His will. May He produce in me through His supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God all this is pleasing to Him in the glory of Jesus Christ? Amen.

Lessons To Be Learnt

Offering God a sacrifice of praise, thanksgiving, adoration, and love should be done on a daily basis. We should surrender our hearts, spirits, souls, and bodies as living sacrifices; they will be pleasing and acceptable to Him. We should want to grow closer to God and get better acquainted with Him. Through the supernatural power of His Spirit, He enables us to live lives worthy of His calling. We share in His divine nature and should make every effort to apply His benefits promised to us. Our faith in Jesus Christ will produce a moral benefit, and only He can further our witness equipping us with everything we need to fulfil His purpose and plans for our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment