Wednesday 6 May 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Walk in Love’

Ephesians 5:2 ESV And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

Prayer

Holy Spirit, I thank You and praise You for all of the help and love You pour into my heart, to love and embrace the heart and core of Your people. I choose to love the unlovable for the glory and sake of Christ Jesus name.

He has shown me the real meaning of love and what it is. This is the greatest sacrifice I can make is by choosing to love those who are not easy to love. I nail all my self-interest to the Cross and obey Christ’s commandments to love, regardless of the nature of the people I encounter, or how I feel in any given moment, or the circumstances I am in.


I shall practice sacrificial love and put away the old ‘me-first’ life style, and I will be full of joy and power of God’s love to release greatly through my life. I want to love, just the way Jesus Christ loves me and I will follow His example by loving others. I honour, praise, and bring all the glory to my heavenly Father, through the almighty name of Jesus Christ and through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God I give thanks. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment