Friday 8 May 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Keep Me From All Temptation’

1 Corinthians 10:13 ESV No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and He will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation He will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

Isaiah 59:12 ESV For our transgressions are multiplied before You, and our sins testify against us; for our transgressions are with us, and we know our iniquities.

Prayer

Almighty God, I seek Your face and Your glory. I praise and adore You and I love You with all of my heart, mind, body, soul, spirit and strength. You are my One and only true God, and I desire to serve You and You alone.
I desire to receive Your attitudes, Your characteristics and Your very nature and I want always be yoked to You in Jesus Christ in everything I do. I also ask You to renew my mind and heart, so You will enable me to have the same heart and mind as Jesus Christ has. Help me through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, to pray in unison with Him for the glory and praise and honour of our heavenly Father. I ask Him to guide and lead me and teach me to pray in accordance to His will so we will enable and empower me to pray and intercede for the heart and core of His people in the way He wants me to pray.
For God, You are faithful; You will not let me be tempted beyond the measure of faith You have given to me and what I can bear. When I am tempted, You will always provide a way out so that I can stand up under the temptation.

I ask You to set a guard upon my mouth and watch the door of my lips. Let my eyes be focused and fixed upon You, O Sovereign Lord; in You I take refuge- do not give me over to death. Keep me from the snares they have laid down for me, from the traps of evildoers. Help me to pass in safety so I can keep close to God for the glory and praise of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment