Tuesday 10 March 2015

New Blog Post: ‘You Make Me Secure’

Deuteronomy 33:27-29 NIV The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. He will drive out your enemy before you, saying, ‘Destroy him!’ So Israel will live in safety alone; Jacob’s spring is secure in a land of grain and new wine, where the heavens drop dew. Blessed are you, O Israel! Who is like You, a people saved by the Lord? He is your shield and helper and your glorious sword. Your enemies will cower before you, and you will trample down their high places.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, thank You so much for Your encouraging words for me today. You are my eternal God, You are my refuge, and underneath are Your everlasting arms. You will drive out mine enemy before me, saying, ‘Destroy him!’ You will bring me security into a secure land of grain and new wine, where the heavens drop dew. 
Blessed are You, O God. Who is like You? I am saved by the Lord. You are my shield and helper and my glorious sword. 
My enemies will cower before me, and I will trample down the high places. I have been set apart by You through sanctification, my spiritual life is disciplined by You and I am in this intimate oneness with Christ God. You have given me a clear determination of Your will, and I do not need to strive in any particular method it is completely unnecessary. All that is required from me is to be living a natural life of absolute dependence on Jesus Christ, walking in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, and never let me live any other way than in Christ’s ways, in my devotion to Him. There is no need for uncertainties that lie ahead for me; my secret is to walk with Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment