Wednesday 4 March 2015

New Blog Post: ‘God’s Commandments’

Leviticus 22:31-33 NIV Keep My commands and follow them I am the Lord. Do not profane My holy name. I must be acknowledged as holy by the Israelites. I am the Lord, who makes you holy and who brought you out of Egypt to be your God I am the Lord.’

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I will faithfully obey Your commandments and follow them. You are the Lord, and I will not profane Your name. I acknowledge You as Holy, the Lord, who has made me holy, who brought me out of Egypt, You are my God.
I will follow Your desires and will be careful to obey them. You will send me rain in its season, and the ground will yield its crops and the trees of the field their fruit. My threshing will continue until the grape harvest and the grape harvest will continue until planting, and I will eat all the food and live in safety in the land God has given to me. You will grant me peace in the land, and I will lie down and not be afraid. I will find Your favour and You will make me increase in my numbers keeping Your covenant with me.
You have put Your dwelling place in me, and You will not abhor me. You will walk with me and be my God, and I will be Your child. You have broken the yoke of my slavery and now I am yoked to You. You have enabled me to walk with my head held high. Praise and thank You Jesus for the comfort Your Word brings to my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment