Wednesday 18 March 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Chosen By God’

John 15:16 NIV ‘You did not choose Me, but I chose you.’

Prayer

Father, I did not choose You, but You chose me, and appointed me to go and bear fruit- fruit that will last. With full knowledge of my past failings and present defects of my character You chose me anyway. This is mind-blowing of amazing grace towards me. 
I am seen to be unique in Your eyes. In Your eyes I am somebody, there are no misfits where You are concerned. You know what you want me to contribute to others, and I will not do anything in my own strength;, but I will depend upon the empowering wisdom and strength of God and I ask Him to fill me with His ‘Divine Presence’, in my mind also. 
Let me always see myself in the way God sees me, and let His opinions be revealed to me through the supernatural power of Your Word. I commit and commend my life to You, O God, in the almighty name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment