Monday 16 March 2015

New Blog Post: Give Your Best To God’

Acts26:19 ESV “I was not disobedient to the heavenly vision.”

Prayer

Father God, You have given me Your vision for my life and I am responsible for it – not God. I will apply Your vision in my everyday life, to the best of my knowledge and ability, I am trying to walk in obedience to God, depending upon the Holy Spirit of God, to lead me into God’s plan for my life in Christ.
It is essential that I live my life and walk in the light of God’s vision for me. I will allow God to send me out through His storm. I will wait for Him to go before me to prepare the way, His Word will be a lamp for my feet and a light for my path for me to follow Him. I will not not go until He tells me to go and I will allow God to plant me when He decides to plant me then I will bear much fruit for Him in obedience to His will and His glory will be seen through me.
I will not be disobedient to the heavenly vision, though it tarried, I shall wait for it. I will live under its inspiration until it fulfils itself, waiting for the vision is the true test of my faith in God. He is the only One who can fulfil His plans, dreams, and purposes for my life. I continue to trust in Him for the honour, praise, and glory of Jesus Christ’s name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment