Friday 3 October 2014

New Blog Post: “Be Yourself in God”



John 3:27 AMP “A man must be content to receive the gift which is given him from heaven.”

Prayer

Lord, I am Your servant. My responsibility is to serve my Master. Your responsibility is to take care of me so I trust You in faith. I am on unfamiliar paths and they are new to me  but You have taught me to depend on You to fully deliver me and You make clear the path You want me to follow.
You have liberated me and I am now free in Jesus Christ. He has freed me from the pressures from others, who tried to pressurise me. I am free to be the person God has created me to be and free to look to Him for all my answers. I don’t need to run to other people any longer for the answers I need but know the answers will be given to me through the Holy Spirit of God. I am content to come to Him knowing He will keep His promises to me and He will never let me down. I have faith in God my Father just like Jesus had. He met all of Jesus’ needs so therefore He will do the same for me. I cannot be anything other than what God has called me to be. So, I‘m going to concentrate on being my best me I can be, and enjoy being me every day in the praise and honour of Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Lesson To Be Learnt

We must remember the only One who has the right to control our lives is God Himself. We must be aware of this that people will always try to encourage us to do what they want us to do by trying to manipulate and control the situation to their own advantage. We must be constantly praying to the Lord asking Him to grant us wisdom, knowledge and understanding so we can see things in the light with Him.
Jesus said in John 8:36 “If the Son liberates you (makes you free men), then you are really and unquestionably free.” That means you are: a) free from the pressures others try to put on you b) free to be who God called you to be c) free to look to Him for your own answers instead of running to other people. Jesus said, “A man must be content to receive the gift which is given him from heaven.” So make the choice and announce today, ‘I am what I am. I cannot be anything other than what God has called me to be. So, I’m going to concentrate on being the best me I can be, and enjoy it every day praising and glorifying God in all things great and small. Only He is worthy to be praised and adored and loved in Christ now and forever more.

No comments:

Post a Comment