Monday 13 October 2014

New Blog Post: “The Best Route”



2 Corinthians 5:7 We walk by faith, not by sight.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I shall walk by faith, not by sight with You. You have a plan for my life, but as I commit to the journey with You I pray it will always be in devotion and discipleship to glorify Your name. You will guide me to take the best route step by step Your plans will be unveiled within my heart by faith. I trust You wholeheartedly. I refuse to rely solely on my unlimited wisdom, and will obey You consistently wanting only Your will to be done within my life.
I delight in You and put aside all preconceived notions and ideas and will concentrate on being obedient to the Holy Spirit of God. My own personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ is the most important relationship of all. I continue to wait on God. He will guide and lead me through His Spirit and at the right time in accordance to His will Gods plans shall come forth and His glory shall be seen.
Lord, I abide in Christ Jesus and Jesus Christ abides in me. He cuts off every branch of mine that does not produce fruit. And He trims and cleans every branch that produces fruit so that it will produce even more fruit. He has already made me clean because of the words He has spoken to me. I shall remain in Him and He shall remain in me. I cannot produce fruit alone and I need to remain in Jesus Christ at all times this enables Him to produce the good seed and soil within me that will glorify the Father through His name. Amen.

Lessons To Be Learnt

We all need to walk in faith and read the Bible and study it to show us the way God wants us to walk. We need to know the route which God wants us to take and if we want to reach the destination God has for us then obedience is the only way. We must be consistent in our prayer life and study of God’s Word.
We must seek the face of God depending on the Holy Spirit of God to reveal to us what He wants us to achieve on the journey He has made individually for us. On our journey we need to be made aware of the hills, curves, stoplights, restaurants, service stations, school zones, and other details of the trip. The enemy will do all he can to try to divert the course God wants us to take. In Proverbs 16:9 NIV says, "In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps." God will unveil His plan as we trust Him wholeheartedly and refuse to rely solely on your limited wisdom, and obey Him consistently. If you do these things, combined with prayer and reading Scripture, the details of His personal plan will unfold before your very eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment