Wednesday 16 October 2013

New Post: "Faith"



Hebrews 11:1 NIV Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

How do we build up our faith? Our faith is built upon the Rock and Foundation of the Lord Jesus Christ and relying upon the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. We need God to be in the centre of our hearts and lives. The Holy Spirit of God teaches guides and leads us daily as we sit and pray and read God’s Word with Him. He is the One who convicts us when we sin and step out of line. He gives us the assurance we need to continue living our lives in faith. Faith is not something we can actually see faith believes in what we cannot see. It’s trusting God to direct our path to guide and leads us into His plan. When God speaks to your heart and tells you He is going to do something within your life do you have the confidence in Him to believe what He says will come true or do you let the doubts creep in?
Learning to rely and depend upon the Holy Spirit of God to bring the truth to our heart has helped me no-end. He gives me the assurance needed for me to put my faith into action with Him. Knowing Jesus is constantly with me helps me to be bold and courageous for Him. I have the determination and strength of Christ Jesus within me to help be obedient and obey God’s purpose and will. There is no room for disbelief. I have lived the first forty years of my life being disobedient to God through ignorance. Now I know the truth of the Gospel of Christ Jesus I do not intend to live my life being out of God’s will any longer. I dedicate the rest of my life on this earth to God through Jesus Christ living my life through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. My allegiance is to be faithful, obedient and be loyal to God thanking Him and praising Him for His love grace mercy and faithfulness He has shown towards me through His Son the Lord Jesus Christ. My loyalty belongs to Him.
Colossians 1:3-6 NIV We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you, because we have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of the love you have for all the saints – the faith and love that spring from the hope that is stored up for you in heaven and that you have already heard about in the word of truth, the gospel that has come to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment