Wednesday 30 October 2013

New Blog Post: "Made Alive in Christ"



Ephesians 2:4 NIV Because of His great love for us, God who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions – it is by grace you have been saved.

I praise and thank God for His amazing grace and mercy which saved me and made me alive in the Lord Jesus Christ. I am so grateful He has forgiven me all my transgressions and iniquities and does not hold anything against me. He has forgiven me all of my sins. It is so good to know I have been raised up with Christ and seated with Him in the heavenly realms in order that in the coming ages He might show the incomparable riches of His grace, expressed in His kindness to me through Jesus Christ. I know it was by grace I was saved, through faith – and this did not come from me, it is the gift from God – not by my works, so that I cannot boast or take any credit for my salvation it came to me by God’s grace.
God has reconciled me to Himself. I was previously hostile towards the Lord Jesus Christ and was ignorant in my knowledge of Him. Now I know the truth that He is the Son of God my life has changed radically. More and more I wanted God to change me into the image of His Son so I could be more like Him and less like me.
God had created me for a specific purpose. He has planned something uniquely that only I could do for Him. As I search for His purposes daily He builds my faith, love and trust in Him. I believe everything God has told me He will do. He will fulfill all the promises He has made with me bringing glory to His name. I do not want to do things in my own will or strength I depend and lean upon God’s grace for everything I need.
I relinquish and abandon myself to God in complete surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ. I have no right to tell God what He can and cannot do in my life so I will listen to Him and follow Him in obedience.
I learn something new each day from God this helps my faith grow. God has done a great transition in my life. In a twinkle of an eye He has transformed me into a new creation.
Philippians 1:21 ESV For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. I have everything I need in Jesus Christ and I am content with my life in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment