Monday 10 June 2013

New Blog Post: "Safety of Abiding in the Presence of God"



He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.” (Psalm 91:1-2 NKJV)

When troubles come our way, the first thing we must do is seek the face of God through Jesus Christ our Lord and learn how to depend upon the Holy Spirit of God. We do this by asking the Holy Spirit of God to teach us how to pray.

I have found in my own personal relationship with God that prayer has never let me down. God has always been faithful to me and answered me in a way that was best for me. It may not have been to my liking at times but having Jesus’ power living on the inside of me has taught me how to trust in Him. God will never get it wrong. He knows what He is doing and why. He searches our hearts, knows what the mind of the Spirit is because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment