Wednesday 8 May 2013

New Blog Post: "We Need the Fire"



Reading: 1 Thessalonians 5:19

“Do not ignore the gifts of God.”

Prayer

O my beloved God, fill me with live coals of fire within my heart. I do not want the fire to go out but to keep burning with its embers ablaze like it was at the day of Pentecost. Grant to every believer, every heart, every mouth, and every life that this fire shall burn deep within them and the churches. Father, we need the blood and fire of Christ Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit of God to be within us. Let us hear the hiss of the Blood of the Lamb as it flows gurgling around the coal. We claim this first; we claim the blood. Nothing else will do. I come to the Cross, and I seek the compassion of Christ my precious Lord. He purchased me on the Cross. I open up my whole nature to Him and believe His Blood has cleansed and purified me from all my sins. My past sins have gone, been blotted out, lost to view, and You do not remember them anymore. Praise and thanks be to God for all of His loving tender mercies He shows toward my life in Christ. Amen.

Lessons To Be Learnt

God shows us not to put out the Spirit’s fire He places within us. We must not toss aside anything the Holy Spirit gives us but use every single thing He places within our hearts. We need the live coals of the Spirit of God to be on fire within us. We must want His fire to burn deep within our hearts and want Him to use us. Knowing the Blood of Christ is very powerful against the enemy helps us to carry on. He wants us to know the power of His Blood and to use it through prayer. Every gift God has placed within each believer to glorify His name. He blots out all our past sins from view as He wants us to forget them as He does.

2 comments:

  1. Life is all about good and bad experience. It was all good and lovely when i met Yolie, i was a good business woman until things become rough between us and my business started liquidating. Now but my wife and my business is going so bad. Not until when i met an old friend who directed me to Dr Wicca for help. I was speechless to be honest and shocked, after so many problems from my wife and business

    I never believe in spell in my life but i have to give it a trial because Dr Wicca is a man someone can trust.
    My wife, my life and my business are all good now. Thanks to Dr Wicca. It never too late to contact him 24/7 line for the emergency rescue of your life.... +2348097350565 or dr.wiccahightemple@gmail.com also find him on facebook on: Wicca temple

    Sent from my MetroPCS 4G Wireless Phone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want to encourage you. When you give the Lord Jesus Christ your life, things do begin to change and become better as you begin to trust Him.
      I can only speak from my own personal experience when my own marriage was falling apart, in desperation I turned to God and laid my marriage down at the footstool of Christ. I pleaded with God to knit and shape our marriage into His desired will. I knew I could not get my marriage to work in my own strength, but knew if I handed it over to God He would heal our marriage in a way which was right and best for us.
      Prayer has proved to be the most important factor in restoring our marriage. God has given me the faith to believe at His appointed time He would put everything right within my husband and me. He would put him in his rightful place as head of our household.
      I realised I was beginning to change in my thinking. God was renewing my mind to think the way Jesus thought. I began to see things from God’s point of view and not my own.
      When I had my own personal divine encounter with God, I knew without a shadow of a doubt I had met my Saviour and Lord. I had been searching all my life for something, what I did not realise that something was God. When I went into hospital to have major surgery; God had already planned that I should meet the person He had sent into the hospital to find me. As soon as I made the decision to repent of all my sins, and ask God to forgive me everything I had done in my life which had offended Him, it was then I heard His still small voice saying to me, “Avril, everything that has been wrong in your life, I the Lord thy God will put everything right.” My friend heard me crying from her hospital bed, she came over to me and asked if I was alright when I told her what I had done and heard my life began to change immediately.
      My husband could not handle the change that was taking place in my life and he became very Anti-Christ. I did not help the situation because I kept telling him about Jesus Christ and what He had done for me. This turned him even more against God. I did this for the first year of my life with God, then God intervened when He stepped in and said to me, “Avril, if you cannot obey your husband you cannot obey Me.” It was then I was determined to do things God’s way, and I made the decision there and then I would win my husband to God through my obedience to him.
      I stopped talking about God to Him; put my Bible and Studies away when he was around. I stopped going out to all Christian events and would go to the events when God led me. My husband did not realise the price I paid when I gave everything up for him. My prayer life began to increase and I realised prayer was the most important thing I could do to change me and change my circumstances. God has been so faithful to me. He has brought a great peace into our marriage, I don’t know where my husband is in his walk with God, but the responsibility of his salvation does not belong to me, it is God’s business when He decides to meet with him and challenge him as He challenged me.
      I now can see Jesus is softening his heart. My husband has had to contend with a lot of pain and suffering in his life before we met one another. I cannot heal the hurt and pain he has gone through only God can do this. What I can do for him though is be loving and supportive to him and not give him added stress.
      I do hope this has helped you in some small way. Just remember God is in control, and it will never be over until God says it is over. He knows the best way for you and your wife. Hang on in there and if I learnt one thing through all of this we must never ever give up but put our love, prayer and faith in Jesus Christ.

      Delete