Monday 27 May 2013

New Blog Post: "Living Sacrifice"



I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
(Romans 12:1-2 NKJV)

Prayer

Precious God, I present my body to You today and lay it down at Your altar before Your presence. I am offering my body as a living sacrifice, holy acceptable to God, which is my reasonable service to God. I do not want to be conformed to this world, but be transformed into the image of Jesus Christ, depending, leaning, and replying upon the Holy Spirit of God, to transform and renew my soul, spirit body, and mind in the glory and honour of Jesus Christ’s Name. I want to please You Almighty God. I love You and willingly I will walk in obedience to You. I thank You for hearing my prayer and listening to my cries. I know You will answer me in accordance to Your will through Jesus Christ my Lord.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment