Monday 9 October 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Set Free‘

Jesus replied, “You are slaves of sin, every one of you. (John 8:34 TLB)

Jesus has cut my chains and has set me free from the darkness of this world. His blood has washed, cleansed, and purified me and darkness has lost it’s control over me. My destiny has been predestined by God. I trust Him to bring forth His plans He has determined for my life, in the precious name of Jesus Christ. I am intimately free to experience the purpose for which He has created me to be. Now, I can be a vessel an instrument used by the Spirit of God, to set others free by the power of His Words. His promises is as true for them as it is for me. If they abide in His words, they will also be His true disciples, and they will know the truth, and the truth of Christ will set them free. I am not afraid to share the truth of the Gospel of Christ with others, His words have been liberating words to me. We all need to share the light of Christ, and disperse the lies and deceit of darkness that the evil one brings to people of today.  
                                                             Prayer

O my precious God, how thankful and grateful I am to You that You have set me free from the darkness of this world. Now, help me to spread the Good News of the Gospel of Christ, so that others may also be set free in the truth that His Words brings. I ask this prayer in His name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment