Friday 27 October 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God’s Strength‘

“But why can’t I come now?” he asked, “for I am ready to die for you.” Jesus answered, “Die for me? No—three times before the cock crows tomorrow morning, you will deny that you even know me! (John 13:37-38 TLB)

Jesus, has shown me by my own strength I do not have the power to overcome my own will. It is better to trust in the Lord’s strength, and He will help us to overcome. Like Peter we can make bold statements and our zealous for God sometimes gets in the way. Jesus, knew exactly what Peter and Judas was about to do, but He did not change the situation, nor did He stop loving them. In the same way, Jesus knows exactly what we will do to hurt Him. Yet He still love us unconditionally and will forgive us whenever we ask Him. We need to rely wholly upon Him for His strength. He will provide the grace we need for any situation at the moment you need it. But you must receive it and act on it. As you obey His words, the Holy Spirit will give you all the power you need to take each step with Him. Remember, you only need to follow Him one step at a time.

                                                                Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me Your strength and grace to overcome any situations l find myself in. You will provide Your grace and mercy for my every day life, as I place my trust in You. I receive Your grace and act upon it, to the praise and honour of Your precious name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment