Wednesday 25 October 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Wonderful Miracles‘


“But didn’t I tell you that you will see a wonderful miracle from God if you believe?”
(John 11:40 TLB)

When you hear the wonderful truth of the Gospel of Christ, and you believe in faith you receive special blessings. Every time you take a step of faith based on God’s words, you please the Father, and your faith grows. However, to take a step of faith, we must first hear God’s words, just as Martha did. Believing in Christ Jesus, is simply acting in response to His commands, teachings, and promises. Every time you do, you will glorify the Father and Him, and then you will see His glory take place in your life. Jesus looked at them and said,
“Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.” (Matthew 19:26 TLB). Isn’t these great words to meditate upon.

                                                            Prayer

O Jesus, how grateful and thankful I am to You that You have given me the wonderful miracle of Christ through my faith, trust, and confidence to believe in You. I have received the wonderful truth of the Gospel of Christ, and never again do I desire to go away from the truth of Your word. I praise and thank You now and for evermore through the Holy Spirit of God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment