Monday 16 October 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Faith Is In Christ‘

The only way out is through faith in Jesus Christ; the way of escape is open to all who believe him. (Galatians 3:22 TLB)

Jesus, has shown me the only way out is through my faith in Him, the way of escape is to believe in Christ. He has called me and I must be bold and brave. I expect God to provide me with everything I need to do His work and will. When I pray, I expect Him to answer the prayer’s I petition in His name, in accordance to His will. My whole goal is to harvest souls for His glory, kingdom, and name. When He tells me to go, I must be prepared to go. This means knowing God’s message of love and salvation. Every given opportunity I may have I will share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with others. I love to talk about Jesus, and tell others what He has done for me; He can also do for them. This message is so important to me, the importance of sharing, because if my friend hadn’t shared the Gospel of Christ with me, goodness knows where I would be today, I would have been lost forever. Jesus, has saved me from the world. He has been my ever present help and strength in all my times of trouble. I do pray for miracles now so they will abound when He sends me out. I am ready for the opposition, for attackers who argue against the message, for others to mock and make me look foolish. I trust God completely to overcome such enemies and rejoice as He has all the victories and miracles we need.

                                                              Prayer

Jesus, thank You for coming and rescuing me from all of my sins. Thank You for giving me faith through the Holy Spirit of God, to believe and have faith in God. I shall be bold and brave and speak out about the Gospel of Christ, with every opportunity I have and get the message of Jesus Christ out to the world. I praise, bless, and thank You for everything You have done for me in His precious and holy name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment