Monday 25 September 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Doing God’s Will‘

For I have come here from heaven to do the will of God who sent me, not to have my own way. (John 6:38 TLB)

It is really wonderful when we seek the Father’s will, He gives such joy to our hearts. When we focus our hearts and minds on doing our Father’s will and putting aside our will this is when great peace comes to our hearts and minds. Because we can search in God’s Word, we find the answer we need, and the Father reveals His will perfectly, and we can act on it at any given time. When we do act on God’s Word, the Holy Spirit will give us the grace, power, and faith to do exactly what pleases the Father. Doing His will produces a joy that no one can take from you. It is a joy that is centred in His eternal purposes. When I lack joy, I realise that is because my focus has been diverted away from seeking God’s will.

                                                             Prayer

Father, it is wonderful that I am able to seek Your will. It brings such joy to my heart. I must always focus my thoughts on You, putting aside my will and doing the Father’s will this is so important to me. Thank You for the Holy Spirit, He gives me grace, power, and faith to do exactly what pleases You. I thank and praise You in the name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment