Friday 15 September 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God Knows Everything‘

O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit or stand. When far away you know my every thought. (Psalm 139:1-2 TLB)

Sometimes we don’t let people get to know us completely because we are afraid they will discover something about us that they won’t like. But God already knows everything about us, as He has examined our hearts. He knows when we sit or stand up. When we are far away He knows our every thought and He still accepts and loves us. We can never escape from His Spirit! We can never get away from His presence! He is with us through every situation and trial – He is protecting us, loving us, and guiding us into His perfect will. We have no reason to fear. God will protect us with His angels and archangels. He has placed His hand of blessings upon our heads, such knowledge is too wonderful for us to understand. He will bring us to a place of safety and lead us along the right path where we find rest. 

                                                            Prayer

O my precious God, You have examined my heart and You know everything about me. You know when I sit or stand up. When I am far away You know my every thought. How wonderful it is to know that You are with me - protecting me, loving me, and guiding me into Your perfect will where I find rest for my soul, through Jesus Christ my Lord, I give praise and thanks. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment