Wednesday 20 September 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Wonderful Truth‘

When I come back to life again, you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. (John 14:20 TLB)

Jesus has taught me I was in Him, and I would know that He is in His Father, and I was in Him also. He showed me how I can be as unified and as intimate as He was with His first disciples. I must believe in this truth and act on it. I must let His words and His life dwell in my heart and guide my behaviour through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. If I would do this, nothing would be impossible for me.  “In solemn truth I tell you, anyone believing in me shall do the same miracles I have done, and even greater ones, because I am going to be with the Father. You can ask him for anything, using my name, and I will do it, for this will bring praise to the Father because of what I, the Son, will do for you. Yes, ask anything, using my name, and I will do it!” (John 14:12-14TLB)

                                                             Prayer

O my precious God, I praise and thank You, that I dwell and abide in You, as You abide and dwell within me. Thank You for teaching me the truth that believing in You, I can ask for anything using Your name, and You will do it in accordance to Your will in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment