Monday 7 August 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God’s Child’

My sheep recognise my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life and they shall never perish. No one shall snatch them away from me, for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else, so no one can kidnap them from me. I and the Father are one. (John 10 :27-30 TLB)

You know when you are a child of God, because you recognise Jesus voice, and you follow Him. He has given us eternal life so we shall never perish. We have the Holy Spirit of God, dwelling and abiding in us and He is the One who keeps us on the path of truth. It is good when we have confidence and knowledge of this truth, we become sustained and assured within our hearts what God has said, ‘No one shall snatch us away from Him’, He means just that. He gives us peace that the world cannot provide. No circumstance can ever take Him by surprise. Nothing can undo His plan He has made for us. We shall always be safe in His hands. We must take charge of our hearts today. We must fill our hearts with His words. Only when we bond with Him will we experience His peace.

                                                                  Prayer

Father, I know I am a child of God, because I recognise Jesus Christ’s voice, and I follow Him. Jesus, is the Good Shepherd, and He protects His sheep. I have eternal life so I shall never perish. It is good the Holy Spirit of God has given me confidence and knowledge of this truth. No circumstance can ever take Him by surprise. Nothing can undo His plans for me. I am safe in His hands. I fill my heart with God’s words today. May His Word be sustained within my heart, bonding me to Him, and the more I bond with Christ, the more I experience His peace in my heart. I pray this prayer in His precious name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment