Tuesday 22 August 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God’s Revelation’

For it is my Father’s will that everyone who sees his Son and believes on him should have eternal life—that I should raise him at the Last Day. (John 6:40 TLB)

When we put our trust and faith in Jesus Christ and believe in Him, we will be resurrected from physical death to eternal life with God; when Christ comes again. Before we can truly believe in Him, we must first seek Him – His life, His works, and His words. The Holy Spirit of God gave birth to our spirit, when we put our faith in Jesus Christ, asking for His forgiveness; this is when we became born again. Allowing the Holy Spirit of God to work His power through us, enables and empowers us; and He teaches us to understand and have the knowledge needed to be equipped with God’s Word, (the Bible). We must believe in Him by obeying His Words. He promised His disciples that He would reveal Himself to everyone who would obey His commandments. The more we obey Jesus Christ, the more He reveals Himself to us, enabling our faith to grow. 

                                                                 Prayer

Gracious Father, thank You for revealing Your Son to me, through the Holy Spirit of God. Thank You that You empowered me to be born again, through my faith and trust in Jesus Christ. I will obey Him as a disciple of God. Thank You I can express faith in Christ, with praise, adoration and love. I glorify, magnify, Your goodness towards me now and always in Jesus Name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment