Friday 14 July 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Listen to God’

Anyone whose Father is God listens gladly to the words of God. Since you don’t, it proves you aren’t his children. (John 8:47 TLB)

We must listen to God words, when we do this it proves we are His children. A lot of people live on the broad path that leads to destruction instead of the narrow path that leads to eternal life? Why do they do this? They do this because they do not belong to God. Those who belong to God listen to His words, and they don’t just listen with their ears. They listen and embrace God’s words in their hearts, and their lives show it. I belong to my Father and I belong to Jesus Christ, my life is governed and controlled by the Holy Spirit of God. I receive Gods Words and follow them. Sometimes, I have felt discouraged when others reject my witness. Some people have made me feel alone and caused me to wonder if I was wrong. It is those people who live in darkness. And in darkness people believe anything they want to believe. Those who reject me or my witness are really rejecting Christ. So, this give me all the more reason to pray for them and ask God’s blessings upon them.

                                                           Prayer

Precious God, thank You that I do listen to God’s words. It is so important to me that I walk the path that leads to eternal life. This path is narrow and straight and sometimes it is hard to walk on this path, but with the help and supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, I can do this with Him. I praise and thank You for this. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment