Sunday 5 March 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Blessings of God’

I will open up the windows of heaven for you and pour out a blessing so great you won’t have room enough to take it in! (Malachi 3:10 TLB)

                                                            Prayer

Father, when You say You're going to open the windows of heaven in my life, this does not mean You're going to do a minor thing, ‘No’, You are going to send in a flood of Your goodness. You are going to do something major to where I step back and say, “Wow, I never saw Your almighty blessings coming. 
Father, You are preparing me right now for something bigger than I ever could imagine, something more rewarding than I could ever have dreamed. I shall continue to honour You, being a person of excellence and prophesying victory, over my life; my past, the present, and the future. You have promised to bless me and track me down, and bring the people with influence, knowledge, and experience to push me forward in doing Your work, for Your purpose and plans; which You have ordained for my life. Those people will help me go where I could not go on my own. I have some unexpected blessings which are on the way. I shall magnify You, glorify You, and bring You all my praise, thanksgiving, adoration, and love always in the almighty name of Jesus Christ, my precious Lord. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment