Tuesday 14 March 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God’s Grace’

Give us our food again today, (Matthew 6:11 TLB)

                                                                 Prayer

Father, today I come to You to receive food for this day. You understand all my daily needs. You do not want me to worry about not having my daily needs supplied. 
Father, You delight in me when I openly share my heart’s desires with You. You, want me to be completely honest in sharing what I want, even if I am afraid it's against Your will. As soon as I share honestly with You, and want to be in Your perfect will, Your peace floods my heart through the Holy Spirit of God, and He changes my desires into Your desires for me. 
Father, You do not supply Your grace for me until the moment I need it. I do not need to ask for next week’s needs to be met, because I can live only one day at a time. You, want me to know the daily joy that comes only by trusting You each day. You delight in my daily dependence on You, and You love me always and forever more in Jesus Christ. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment