Monday 13 March 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Taught By God‘

And all your citizens shall be taught by me, and their prosperity shall be great. (Isaiah 54:13 TLB)

                                                                  Prayer

Father, You have made me a citizen of heaven and I shall be taught by You, and I shall prosper by Your righteous right hand. I shall live under a government that is just and fair. My enemies will stay far away; and I will live in peace. Terror shall not come near me. If anyone comes to fight me, it will not be sent by God to punish me. Therefore, it will be routed, for You are on my side. You have created the smith who blows the coals beneath the forge and makes the weapons of destruction. And You have created the armies that destroy. But in the coming day, no weapon turned against me shall succeed, and I will have justice against every courtroom lie. This is my heritage from the Lord, I am His servant. This is the blessing He has given me, says the Lord, and I will always praise and thank Him always and forever more through the precious name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment