Monday 30 January 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God’s Presence’

Do you think the work of harvesting will not begin until the summer ends four months from now? Look around you! Vast fields of human souls are ripening all around us, and are ready now for reaping. (John 4:35 TLB)

                                                                      Prayer

Father, I shall stop focusing on my future. I shall dwell on You at all times because I do not want anything to prevent me from experiencing Your presence. I can experience Your presence and nearness when my mind is fully in the moment of Your presence. All stresses and fears enter my mind when I am thinking about the future. And all regrets and bitterness come into my mind when I continue to focus on the past. But when I make the decision to focus on the moment, I will not only experience Your presence, but I will also become sensitive to the needs of those around me. Only when my mind is in the moment will Your love, compassion, and kindness flow through me to those who share the moment with me. They will see You in me, and I will make a difference in their day that can impact their lives for eternity. 
Today, I dedicate my time and attention to living in You each moment, second, minute and hour of each new day with You. Therefore I shall not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. I praise and thank You, Father; I can lean and depend upon You for all things through Jesus Christ, my precious Saviour and Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment