Sunday 15 January 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Thorn In My Flesh’

I will say this: because these experiences I had were so tremendous, God was afraid I might be puffed up by them; so I was given a physical condition which has been a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from Satan to hurt and bother me and prick my pride. 
(2 Corinthians 12:7 TLB)

                                                                 Prayer

Father, You have given me a physical condition which has been a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from Satan to hurt and bother me and prick my pride. I will not be upset at the thorn in my side. You will pull it out. In the meantime, I shall be glad that the power within me is greater than any struggle or hassle on the surface and surrounding me. A thorn is not a sword. An annoyance and nuisance is not a catastrophe (though at times it feels like it). You will cause the voice of Your authority to be heard. The majesty of Your voice and strength of Your arm will be known! Your voice will carve flames of fire in the conscience of all the opposition to Your will. You will fight all my battles for me, I need only be still and trust You. I praise and bless You Father, for all things great and small in Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment