Wednesday 5 August 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’

‘I Will Go Send Me’

Tell me where You want me to go and I will go there. May every fibre of my being unite in reverence to Your name? With all my heart I will praise You. I will give glory to Your name forever, for You love me so much! You are constantly so kind! You have rescued me from deepest hell.
O God, proud and insolent men defy me; violent, godless men are trying to kill me. But You are merciful and gentle, Lord, slow in getting angry, full of constant loving-kindness and of truth; so look down in pity and grant strength to Your servant and save me. Send me a sign of Your favour. When those who hate me see it, they will lose face because You help and comfort me. (Psalm 86:11-17 TLB).

Prayer

Holy Spirit, I ask You to teach me Your ways and I shall walk in Your truth; give me an undivided heart, so that I may fear Your name and abide in it.
Tell me where You want me to go and I will go there. May every fibre of my being unite me in the reverence of Your name? With all of my heart I will praise and glorify You because You love me so much! You are constantly kind towards me and I know I do not deserve it! You have rescued me from the pits of the deepest hell and I can never thank and praise You enough for doing this for me.
For great is Your love for me that the arrogant who are attacking me, O God, a band of ruthless men seek my life – men without regard for You. But You, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness towards me. Turn to me and have mercy upon me, grant me Your strength to Your servant who loves Your name, I ask You to save my family and friends that they too may know the glory of Your Kingdom and Name. Give me a sign of Your goodness towards me, that my enemies may see it and be put to shame for You, O Lord, have helped and comforted me and I shall always be indebted to You.
Thank You that You hear all the prayer’s and petitions I bring before Your altar daily for the heart and core of Your people. Thank You for forgiving and rescuing me from the world, through Your precious Son Jesus Christ, and the world has now no more hold upon me. Nothing on this earth will thwart the plans You have created for my life, and I shall fulfill those purposes through my submission and obedience to Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment